Digital revolution in the applied mathematics training of financial experts and economists
The Financial University Department of Data Analysis, Decision-Making Theory and Financial Technology is glad to invite you to participate in the roundtable discussion session on 22 March 2018
The following will be discussed:
- Retrospective view of applied mathematical methods and the computing technology development.
- Modern data analysis technologies in the learning process.
- Educational and methodological aspects of the R and Python 2 (3) functional programming languages use.
- Construction of the trajectory of modern mathematical and computer training of financial experts and economists.
- Mathematical and computer competence of the graduate of the future (financial expert/economist).
During the session, we will also discuss the advanced IT products of Russian and overseas companies (Microsoft, Loginom Company, etc.) and prospects for their introduction into the learning process.
At the end of the session, we are planning to organize a short presentation of S.A. Zadadayev’s textbook titled ‘Mathematics Written in R Language’. The book will be presented by the author. The book describes a digital revolution in the applied mathematics training of financial experts and economists at the Financial University.