Digital economy: the challenges posed to the modern society and the new personnel needed for the social and economic development of Russia
The Financial University Department of Legal Regulation of Economic Operations, the International Union of Lawyers and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry organize the roundtable discussion session titled ‘Digital economy: the challenges posed to the modern society and the new personnel needed for the social and economic development of Russia’. Representatives of the academic community, business community and government institutions will participate.
The issues that will be discussed are very important as training of legal professionals who could ensure social and economic development of Russia within the digital economy is a topical issue today. The discussion will contribute to improving media and information literacy.
The following issues will be discussed:
- Blockchain technology and smart contracts: the place of a lawyer in the new digital economy.
- A list of new legal professions in the digital society.
- New generation of training programs as a necessary component of quality training of lawyers for the digital economy.
- New approaches to the methodological support of the teaching and learning process.
- Learning technologies: from the classical approach to the innovative approach.
Everybody is welcome to attend!