PR and GR competences and technologies and the economy of the future
A roundtable discussion session titled “PR and GR competences and technologies and the economy of the future” will be held on 22 March 2018. The Department of Political Science is the discussion organizer.
During the session, experts, scholars and practitioners, representatives of community organizations will discuss the following topical issues:
- Issues and prospects of training experts in advertising, PR, and GR in the economy of the future.
- Trends and development potential of advertising and public relations and the current economic, social and cultural environment.
- New technologies in advertising and public relations in Russia and abroad.
- Modern areas of GR management and lobbyism development in Russia and foreign countries.
- Marketing and branding of territories;
- Strategic, corporate, political and media communications;
- New digital marketing technologies and others.
The following person will participate in the roundtable discussion session:
S.V. Chuyev, PhD (History), Vice-Rector, State University of Management, Associate Professor, Department of Public Administration and Political Technologies
Yu.B. Gryaznova, consultant in communications management, Executive Director, Russian PR Association
R.V. Pyrma, PhD (Political Science), Deputy Director, Department of Political Science, Financial University
A.B. Shatilov, PhD (Political Science), Professor, Department of Political Science, Dean, Faculty of Sociology and Political Science, Financial University
T.V. Yevgenyeva, Doctor of Political Science, Professor, Department of Political Science, Financial University
T.P. Islyayev, partner, GRTconsulting
V.V. Kaftan, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Department of Political Science, Financial University